forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xhtml2 and the dispatcher
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:33:23 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I had a look at the current xhtml2 plugin and that raised some
> questions:
>
> a) when I started the only thing I saw where xhtml2 comes into the game
> is in the document-to-xhtml2.xsl. Meaning we only have to deal with
> xhtml2 documents to transform and not internal stuff like navigation,...

> b) this thought is contradicted by the internal.xmap pipe where I can
> find:
> <map:transform src="{lm:transform.xslt.xhtml2.html}"/>
> Meaning the xhtml2 plugins really awaits xhtml2 output.

Work was halted due to concerns about the approach, it's a "Marie
Celeste" - That probably means nothing to most none English readers -
the Marie Celeste was a ship that was found at sea in seemingy perfect
condition, complete with meals laid out on tables, but with no crew.

Just do what you need to do.

Ross