forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r356401 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/status.xml
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:31:10 GMT
thorsten@apache.org wrote:
> Author: thorsten
> Date: Mon Dec 12 14:27:07 2005
> New Revision: 356401

> Log:
> added recent work to status
>
> Modified:
>     forrest/trunk/site-author/status.xml

> +      <action dev="TS" type="add" context="code"> Added first implementation of

> +        the dispatcher. Including contract bean implementation and interface;
> +        dispatcher exception and dispatcher transformers. </action>

I think we should keep status stuff for plugins in the plugins status
file rather than in the core Forrest status.file, especially when the
functionality is in the whiteboard.

However, I also think we should create another changes page that
highlights the important changes in all of the plugins. This way people
interested in the cutting edge can see, at a glance, what is happening.

Comments?

Ross