forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: Forrest Proxy Settings
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:42:26 GMT
Hi Ivan,

    I have currently added the ability to set a user and a password to
cross an an authenticated proxy with forrest.
    I cannot test it because my proxy recognise me ;-) .

    If you want to test for me - it is not dangerous if we take care
;-)  - can you tell me the version of forrest you are using and I will
send you a file to replace...

Salutations,
Cyriaque,