forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Fixing memory issues
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 22:59:18 GMT
David and I were just discussing things on IRC with respect to the 0.8
roadmap.

One issue is very much a blocker and we've been ignoring it, although
Ron and David have identified the core problem, so it should be fixed.

The issue in question is the fact that Forrest requires an increased
maxmemory setting [1]. This is caused by an issue in Cocoon [2]

Ron already identified the issue in Cocoon and a Cocoon dev has now
commented on exactly what the problem is and how to solve it.

Java programmers please dive into Cocoon to solve this.

Ross

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-591

[2] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1574