forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Locationmap] Source Factory lm://... (was Re: svn commit: r355474)
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 13:50:59 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> El vie, 09-12-2005 a las 12:51 +0000, thorsten@apache.org escribió:
>
>>Author: thorsten
>>Date: Fri Dec  9 04:50:57 2005
>>New Revision: 355474

>>Log:
>>Added first version of the LocationmapSourceFactory. With this it is possible to request
locationmap source via lm://my-location which makes it easier to use it without contacting
a input module in java and any other files. The problem ATM is that the mounts of the locationmap
are not resolved when using the factory. Only matches are resolved only problems.

> Hi all,
>
> please test the new protocol and report any issues. It seems that I
> fixed it before I commit but please try it in different use cases.
>
> Instead of using e.g. {lm:transform.chaperon.grammar.lexicon} you can
> now as well use
> lm://transform.chaperon.grammar.lexicon
>
> Have fun with it.

This is great stuff, in theory this means we can use the locationmap to
resolve imports in XSL - no more duplicating dotdots.xsl everywhere :-)).

I'm about to test this...

Ross