forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenDocument and Forrest
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 19:41:00 GMT
Johnson, Eric wrote:
> I was wondering if there is any development going on to support
> OpenDocument in Forrest.
> We just ran some tests using the OpenOffice import plug-in to import OO
> 1.0 files and the results were positive. However, we are interested in
> using the newer OpenDocument standard to document Celtix which is an
> open source ESB being hosted at ObjectWeb.

We need this. I have it on my radar, but I have no real use case just
yet, hence I'm waiting for som "free time" to play with it.

If you fancy having a go, I feel sure there will be plenty of people
here to help out with respect to answering any questions you may have (I
certainly will help where I can).

Ross