forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r354749 - in /forrest/trunk: main/targets/ main/webapp/ main/webapp/WEB-INF/ site-author/content/xdocs/docs_0_80/howto/ tools/anttasks/
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 09:55:44 GMT
rgardler@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rgardler
> Date: Wed Dec  7 00:15:23 2005
> New Revision: 354749

> Log:
> remove xconf support for plugins. Cocoon has moved away from this technique and we should
follow the work on Blocks. This was never in a release and none of our official blocks use
it so we can safely remove now. However, I do have a couple of private plugins that use this
so a solution is needed

> Removed:
>     forrest/trunk/main/webapp/locationmap-themer.xml

Ooops...

I moved this to the themer plugin in an earlier commit, must have
forgotten to commit this deletion (as part of the move). It is
unintentionally in this commit, but intentionally in the overall scheme
of things.

Ross