forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest Friday
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 00:18:23 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:
> As for topics, I suppose with Thorsten's recent email, it appears it
> might be a good time to take another whack at XHTML2 in core.

Personally, I don't feel that task is clearly defined enough yet.
Furthermore, there have been way too many changes in the structurer
recently for most of use to catch up in time to have any meaningful
contribution by next Friday.

I'd rather focus on finishing FOR-200, it's nearly complete and, once we
finish it, we can do a 0.8 release.

> Also, moving many JIRA issues to a 0.9 fix or later.

Yes, this would also be part of the 0.8 release needs.

Any other views on what the topic should be?

Ross