forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: Cleaning up v2 - preparing a dispatcher release
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 13:07:59 GMT
Thorsten,

When will I have to change my *.fv and my contracts ?
I mean, when will I have to update my :
              <forrest:property name="nav-section-toc" nugget="get.tov">
                <jx:import
uri="cocoon://#{$cocoon/parameters/getRequest}.toc.xml"/>
              </forrest:property>
by the contract attribute :
        dataURI="cocoon://#{$cocoon/parameters/getRequest}.toc.xml"

And when will I have to use standalone contracts ?

At the moment, I am waiting for you because you change so many things
that I don't want to investigate on such or such problem whereas you may
totally change the way it works.
(That is I don't want to correct something like a pipeline or a
stylesheet whereas you are going to remove it ;-) )

Salutations,
Cyriaque,

*Cyri@que Dupoirieux* <mailto:Cyriaque.Dupoirieux@pcotech.fr>
( 	Tél : 05.34.60.44.13 - Fax : 05.34.60.44.10
Mobile : 06.30.29.17.07
+ 	PCO Technologies <http://www.pcotech.fr>
Burolines - 2 ter rue Marcel Doret
31700 Blagnac