forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <>
Subject Re: how-to comitt changes to v0.7
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 09:59:49 GMT
Johannes Schaefer a écrit :

>I would like to apply the changes to the class passing (and maybe
>others, e.g. to sdocbook plugin) to forrest-v0.7 since we are
>working with this release.
>Does this make sense?
>How can I do this with svn?
I am currently correcting a proxy authentication problem for both
version - 0.7 and 0.8.
I have checked out a second copy of forrest to have both.
You just have to check out this branche :
It is possible to switch you working copy to the branch, but I had a big
problem doing this and I had to delete my own (0.8-dev) working copy
because the switch stopped with an error I didn't understand and my
working copy was corrupted (that is some files believed they were from
the branch 0.7 whereas some others wer still from the 0.8-dev...)

View raw message