forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: better use of Jira for Forrest
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 06:45:39 GMT
The last couple of days some Cocoon people have been
helping to better configure Jira.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=113347976400005

The Cocoon issue entry/edit screen has been enhanced
with better prompts to explain each field.

I also adopted that screen for Forrest. Try adding or
editing an issue to see the new layout.

We lost the field called "Environment". I will add
that back if people mourn its loss. It was not being
used by the Cocoon screen but was used by the default
screen. Try browsing another project to see it.

We added a new custom field "Urgency" as discussed
in the above threads.

We added a new custom field "Other info".
This is a multi-checkbox field. At the moment only
one checkbox: "Patch available".

There are some new Filters for Forrest too ...

FOR-open-with-patch
FOR-unscheduled
FOR-urgency-blocker
FOR-urgency-urgent

Of course these will not do much yet. We need to
review our issues and add the data. After we have them
working we can cause some of the filters to send email
to forrest-dev once per week.

-David