forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [HEADSUP] v2 will be not working anymore
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 19:25:24 GMT
Thorsten,

I don't know how comfortable you are with subversion.
Wouldn't a branch be good for this?

I'm thinking, branch, hack, test, merge.  Since you
are the primary (only?) person working on the views
plugin would this create a merge challenge?

Just some random thoughts from a (mostly) reader of
the dev list.

/mde/