forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject please check svn client config (Was: svn commit: r354332 ...skins/scales/ ...
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 06:44:01 GMT
Hi Ferdinand, would you please see if there is something
wrong with the configuration of your svn client.

I presume that it must be missing "eol-style native"
for the extensions below and that is why your commit
had Windows line-endings.

Doing a 'diff' said that every line had changed, e.g.
diff pelt/xslt/html/site-to-xhtml.xsl scales/xslt/html/
Wheras in fact it is an exact copy, but with bad line-endings.

http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn

-David

> Author: crossley
> Date: Mon Dec  5 22:12:27 2005
> New Revision: 354332

> Log:
> Fix DOS line-ending and svn:eol-style
>
> Modified:
>     forrest/trunk/main/webapp/skins/scales/css/basic.css   (contents, props changed)
>     forrest/trunk/main/webapp/skins/scales/css/print.css   (contents, props changed)
>     forrest/trunk/main/webapp/skins/scales/css/profile.css.xslt   (contents, props changed)
>     forrest/trunk/main/webapp/skins/scales/css/screen.css   (contents, props changed)
>     forrest/trunk/main/webapp/skins/scales/note.txt   (contents, props changed)
>     forrest/trunk/main/webapp/skins/scales/skinconf.xsl   (contents, props changed)
>     forrest/trunk/main/webapp/skins/scales/xslt/fo/document-to-fo.xsl   (contents, props
changed)
>     forrest/trunk/main/webapp/skins/scales/xslt/html/book-to-menu.xsl   (contents, props
changed)
>     forrest/trunk/main/webapp/skins/scales/xslt/html/document-to-html.xsl   (contents,
props changed)
>     forrest/trunk/main/webapp/skins/scales/xslt/html/site-to-xhtml.xsl   (contents, props
changed)
>     forrest/trunk/main/webapp/skins/scales/xslt/html/tab-to-menu.xsl   (contents, props
changed)