forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Diwaker Gupta <diwa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest Friday
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 07:49:06 GMT
Unforunately I'm going to be offline for the next 3 weeks, so I won't be
around for this ForrestFriday. Hopefully cheche will bring JennuCuran back to
life. I'll catch up with the logs later.

Good luck guys, and have a good christmas everyone!

Diwaker

--
Web/Blog/Gallery: http://floatingsun.net
On Apache: http://people.apache.org/~diwaker