forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Contracts inclusion ?]
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:20:22 GMT
El lun, 19-12-2005 a las 17:00 +0100, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
>
> >WARNING: What I now say is pure theory!!! I have not tested it!!!
> >
> >El jue, 03-11-2005 a las 16:37 +0100, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> >

> >>Hi,
> >>
> >>    I wander,
> >>    Is there a way to include - kind of inheritance - a contract into
> >>another - just like we did with common stylesheets for skinned forrest ?
> >>

> >Yes, in theory you can just do:
> ><xsl:include href="cocoon://prepare.contract.html.CONTRACTNAME"/>
> >

> Ok, I have tried and it works very well indeed !
> (It's very important to be able to customise the content without copying
> the whole *content-main.ft* contract.)

Totally agree.

Anyway I have tried <xsl:include/> in v3 and is not working anymore. I
know why but no clue yet how to fix it.

The problem is for v3 that we create a stylesheet that does only resist
in memory and not on the disk (therefore does not have a systemID). The
consequences are best described on
http://java.oreilly.com/news/javaxslt_0801.html (Set up StreamSource to
resolve relative URIs) but like stated above I do not know which
systemID I have to set that the imports/includes got resolved. Further I
think what really is missing is an appropriate URIResolver for the
transformer. So I wonder how I just could use the trnasformer from the
sitemap.

More information on systemID
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/excerpt/java_xslt_ch5/index.html?page=5

salu2