forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r357673 - in /forrest/trunk/main/template-sites: v2/src/documentation/resources/themes/common/html/branding-css-links.ft v3/src/documentation/resources/themes/common/html/branding-css-links.ft
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:45:04 GMT
El lun, 19-12-2005 a las 14:14 +0100, Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler a écrit :
>
> >El lun, 19-12-2005 a las 09:40 +0000, cdupoirieux@apache.org escribió:
> >

> >>Author: cdupoirieux
> >>Date: Mon Dec 19 01:39:50 2005
> >>New Revision: 357673

> >>Log:
> >>Add documentation of the fallback mecanism to include css files...
> >>

> >:)
> >
> >IMO most of the documentation for the dispatcher should be done like
> >cdupoirieux has demonstrated here.
> >
> >Thx Cyriaque.
> >

> Thx Thorsten,
>
>     I add the fact that it was possible to include several css files
> with one call but I am not sure of this :
>
> <forrest:contract name="branding-css-links">
>        <forrest:property name="branding-css-links-input">
>          <css url="common.css"/>
> +        <css .../>
>        </forrest:property>
>      </forrest:contract>
>
> Can you confirm please...

Actually that is non valid markup and as such I would not use it in the
usage element because this element is a copy 'n paste master for the
structurer (the default values).

I would prefer to just add some more <css/> examples or do
<css url="common.css"/>
<!-- ... -->

Further since I added the first xhtml2 contracts I keep thinking about
the real meaning of standalone contracts. I think the usage element
should not be in cddata elements but an actual usage.

Like
forrest/trunk/main/template-sites/v3/src/documentation/content/xdocs/abstract-to-xhtml2.fv
would be *IN* the contract forrest/trunk/main/template-sites/v3/src/documentation/resources/themes/common/xhtml2/abstract.ft

That means I can request a contract and actually it would be the default
view for the contract and then the resulting data. That would forces
well-formed usage elements and is more efficient.

salu2

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"