forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject [HEADSUP] v2 will be not working anymore
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:29:28 GMT
...as soon I commit my *unfinished* rewrite from v2 contracts to the
dispatcherTransfomer conform once.

I started to rewrite all contracts but till now I only finished around 5
or 6. I am doing this with the test.dispatcher link.

Since I am moving all templates from the plugins to the v2 template-site
(to not interfere with the v2 plugins till I finished all contracts and
then to switch to the transformer in this plugins) all other pages from
v2 seed are not working anymore because they using the project contracts
and not the default plugin once anymore (our fallback mechanism is too
good ;-)).

So can we live with this or should I finish rewriting them on my
harddrive and then check them in?

Like said as soon I check them in the only links that are working for
the v2 seed are the once prefixed with "test"!!! Which is breaking trunk
for the v2 seed.

wdyt?
--
thorsten