forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using the xhtml2 plugin as final dispatcher plugin
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:07:27 GMT
El mar, 13-12-2005 a las 11:42 +1100, David Crossley escribió:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
> > Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > >Tim Williams escribi??:

v2).

> > >I agree with Tim and would start to
> > >a) clean the xhtml2 from v1
> > >b) starting to add refactored structurer (*.fv) and contracts (*.ft) to
> > >the xhtml2 plugin
> > >c) removing v2 when finished the migration.
> > >
> > >wdyt?
> >
> > Since you don't say it is lazy consensus...
> >
> > +1
>
> The default is lazy consensus. So just get on with the job
> unless someone asks to stop, review, perhaps revert.

Actually I had a look on the involved tasks and IMO it is easier to just
copy the xhtml2 specific stuff (documents, samples and stylesheet) to
the dispatcher then the other way around.

I think it is better to "implode" the plugins, meaning to use v2 to
shrink and remove unneeded resources.

salu2
--
thorsten