forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xpath insertion point thought [was: cocoon: Fwd: Pull Parsing]
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:31:11 GMT
Hi all,

I had a look on this but encountered some problems.
All examples and the axis2 code assumes that you have jdk 5.0 installed,
because they are using the javax.xml.stream package which is part of 5.0
and the JAXP.

We are using 1.4 for forrest and I have not tried with 5.0. Now I found
http://woodstox.codehaus.org/ which is an Open Source StAX-compliant
XML-processor written in Java.

I really would like to play around with the OM in axis2 but am a wee bit
lost what to do with the javax.xml.stream package.

some ideas?

salu2

--
thorsten