forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r355634 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/forrest.properties.xml
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:08:32 GMT
El vie, 09-12-2005 a las 23:07 +0000, rgardler@apache.org escribi├│:
> Author: rgardler
> Date: Fri Dec  9 15:07:30 2005
> New Revision: 355634

> Log:
> no longer need forrest.properties.xml as plugin will now provide defaults - only need
this if you want behaviour other than the default

> Removed:
>     forrest/trunk/site-author/forrest.properties.xml

How can I request all available properties (default and specific)?
cocoon://┬┐?

I have written a variable.helper.xsl that is transforming all xsl
variables that we have in old skins from
 <xsl:variable name="skin-img-dir"
    select="concat(string($root), 'themes/images')"/>
...to...
<properties>
 <property name="skin-img-dir" value="{$skin-img-dir}"/>
</properties>

Actually in this example you can see why I would like to know the
default properties because <xsl:variable name="skin-img-dir"
    select="concat(string($root), 'themes/images')"/>
really should match a forrest.properties.xml property like:
<xsl:variable name="skin-img-dir"
    select="concat(string($root),
$defaultProperties//*[name='skin-img-dir']/@value)"/> to make it more
flexible.