forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r354766 - /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.themer/resources/themes/pelt.fv
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 16:39:28 GMT
El mié, 07-12-2005 a las 15:21 +0000, cdupoirieux@apache.org escribió:
> Author: cdupoirieux
> Date: Wed Dec  7 07:21:12 2005
> New Revision: 354766

> Log:
> The link.xlex file convert the webmaster@foo.com into a link <a>...
> I change the "to" attribute to "the Webmaster" to avoid this side effect...
> cf. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-743

Nice, thx. Still, please know that you should not spend too much time on
this, because I nearly have standalone css contracts working. There is
still an issue that I only can use one template but I am working on this
(hopefully ready friday). As soon as this is fully working we will
remove the link.xlex from the html pipe again.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"