forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r354766 - /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.themer/resources/themes/pelt.fv
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 16:39:28 GMT
El mié, 07-12-2005 a las 15:21 +0000, escribió:
> Author: cdupoirieux
> Date: Wed Dec  7 07:21:12 2005
> New Revision: 354766
> Log:
> The link.xlex file convert the into a link <a>...
> I change the "to" attribute to "the Webmaster" to avoid this side effect...
> cf.

Nice, thx. Still, please know that you should not spend too much time on
this, because I nearly have standalone css contracts working. There is
still an issue that I only can use one template but I am working on this
(hopefully ready friday). As soon as this is fully working we will
remove the link.xlex from the html pipe again.

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

View raw message