forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenDocument and Forrest
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 16:30:19 GMT
El mié, 07-12-2005 a las 11:17 -0500, Johnson, Eric escribió:
> I was wondering if there is any development going on to support
> OpenDocument in Forrest.
> We just ran some tests using the OpenOffice import plug-in to import
> OO 1.0 files and the results were positive. However, we are interested
> in using the newer OpenDocument standard to document Celtix which is
> an open source ESB being hosted at ObjectWeb.

I do not know whether somebody planed to write a plugin for that, but it
would be definitely a real nice feature.

FYI michi from lenya added an example module (it should not be really
hard to convert the lenya module into a forrest plugin) to the lenya
rep.
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/lenya/trunk/src/modules/opendocument/?rev=HEAD

salu2
--