forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Calmbach, Richard" <RichardCalmb...@fairisaac.com>
Subject RE: Creating documentation (Re: Link to CSS howto-structurer-dsl.html)
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 22:06:34 GMT

I noticed that Forrest doesn't have a wiki at http://wiki.apache.org/,
unlike many other Apache projects. A wiki may facilitate the creation of
documentation for new features that are still under development. There
is close to zero overhead in adding and revising content. The additional
benefit is that users who want to experiment with the latest code have a
central place to go for information. It's sometimes difficult to find
specific info in the mailing list archives. Once new features have
stabilized, the wiki pages can be converted to xdoc and moved to the
official documentation.

WDYT?

-Richard