forrest-dev mailing list archives

From fabian_muel...@open-tk.de (Fabian Müller)
Subject Re: docbook documentation splittet in several chunk
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 00:38:48 GMT
Ross Gardler <rgardler@apache.org> writes:

> However, if I remember corectly this XSL outputs HTML from a docbook
> source.

Thank you for your reply Ross.

Yes, I use this command to create html documentation from docbook
source:

xsltproc --stringparam toc.section.depth 4 \
         --stringparam chapter.autolabel 1 \
         --stringparam section.label.includes.component.label 1 \
         --stringparam section.autolabel 1 \
         --stringparam html.stylesheet standard.css \
         --stringparam base.dir ./html-doc/ \
         --stringparam section.autolabel.max.depth 3 \
         /usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/docbook/xsl/html/chunk.xsl tutorial.xml

> If that is corect then you need to convert the output to our
> internal format of XDoc otherwise Forrest doesn't know what to do with
> it.
>
> We provide a stylesheet called html-to-document.xsl for this, so just
> add a transform after your transform using the above XSL.

Now I have this in my sitemap.xmap:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
 <map:pipelines>
  <map:pipeline>
    <map:match pattern="tutorial.html">
      <map:generate src="content/xdocs/{1}/tutorial.xml"/>
<map:transform src="file:///usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/docbook/xsl/html/chunk.xsl">
  <map:parameter name="html.stylesheet" value="standard.css"/>
</map:transform>
<map:transform src="file:///home/fabian/opt/apache-forrest-0.7/main/webapp/resources/stylesheets/html2document.xsl">
</map:transform>
      <map:serialize/>
    </map:match>
  </map:pipeline>
 </map:pipelines>
</map:sitemap>

When I try to access the tutorial I get "This file is not in a html
format, please convert manually." Instead of
/usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/docbook/xsl/html/chunk.xsl
I tryed the following files as well:
/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/html/chunk.xsl
/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/xhtml/chunk.xsl
But the result was the same. I am glad to attach any files if somebody
wants to look at them.

Fabian Müller