forrest-dev mailing list archives

From mueller....@gmx.net (Fabian Müller)
Subject Re: docbook documentation splittet in several chunk
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 01:25:33 GMT
Kevin <forrest@kegcl.demon.co.uk> writes:

> I have used this docbook chunk.xsl before. I don't think forrest
> could do what Fabian wants out of the box.

Thank you for your reply Kevin.

Probably I should give an example which shows what I want.
This is what I have:
http://www.openpbx-docs.org/index.html
When you click on the "Tutorial" link you see the generated html
documentation - everything in one page.
This is what I want:
http://www.openpbx-docs.org/wunsch/html-doc/index.html
This was created with the xsltproc command mentioned in my reply to
Ross' posting.

(I just need to figure out how to change the german words like
"Inhaltsverzeichnis" to the english translations but that has nothing
to do with forrest. It would be nice if there were an option for the
language though.)

Well, it seems that my reply to Ross did not arrive at the mailing
list - probably because I sent it with the wrong mail address. I will
resend it.

Fabian Müller