forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject [off topic] irc client for windows? [was: Re: Forrest Friday for November (was Re: LaTeX output plugin)
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 04:48:09 GMT
I usually participate by ssh'ing to my linux box and using xchat but
I'm on travel and don't have that capability.  the windows version of
xchat apparently costs money.  so, can someone recommend a good free
irc client for windows?  I've got cygwin too but don't immediately see
an irc capability in there either.

--tim