forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Menu Overhead Problem (and an offer to fix it)
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:55:22 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> El lun, 21-11-2005 a las 10:50 +0000, Ross Gardler escribió:

> Actually I am really concerned that we keep on going to add new features
> to "old fashion" skins instead of trying to solve such problems with
> existing solutions. We agreed that skins are deprecated (better become
> pretty soon).

It is a fine line. In this case Ferdinand is working on a commercial
project not a hobby project and therefore has to use something that is
stable. Until a few days ago I have had exactly the same problem.

Of course, I am currently between contracts and so am working on views
again. Hopefully Ferdinand will be able to do the same once commercial
pressures are off.

Ross