forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Waibel <arm...@apache.org>
Subject Define TOC per page, generating TOC for the whole documentation [user-list forward]
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:40:38 GMT
Hi Ross,

much thanks for offer your help. Yes it's a production site
http://db.apache.org/ojb/index.html
thus we can't use the dev stuff in trunk.

I must admit that I never used Cocoon.
You can find all Forrest sources in CVS OJB_1_0_RELEASE branch:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/db-ojb/src/doc/forrest/?only_with_tag=OJB_1_0_RELEASE

Now my question is what does "relatively easy to implement" stand for?

regards,
Armin