forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: docbook documentation splittet in several chunk
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:17:00 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> El vie, 11-11-2005 a las 16:15 +0100, Fabian Müller escribió:
>
>>In my sitemap.xmap I tryed a lot of different configurations. Here is
>>one of them:
>>
>><map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
>> <map:pipelines>
>>  <map:pipeline>
>><map:match pattern="tutorial.html">
>>   <map:generate src="/home/fabian/homepages/openpbx-docs.org/src/documentation/content/xdocs/tutorial.xml"/>
>>   <map:transform src="/usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/docbook/xsl/html/chunk.xsl"/>
>>   <map:serialize type="html"/>
>></map:match>

>>  </map:pipeline>
>> </map:pipelines>
>></map:sitemap>
>>
>>When I try to access tutorial.html I get a blank page.

This is probably due to the html serialiser not being able to cope with
the fact that your XSL outputs XHTML.

As a test try just using <map:serialize type="xml"/>

Some browsers will render this correctly, others will not, it depends on
whether they respect the mime type header.

However, even if not rendered correctly you should see the XHTML as an
XML document. Does this work?

Ross