forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: docbook documentation splittet in several chunk
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:17:06 GMT
Fabian Müller wrote:
> Ross Gardler <rgardler@apache.org> writes:
>

>>However, if I remember corectly this XSL outputs HTML from a docbook
>>source.

..

>>If that is corect then you need to convert the output to our
>>internal format of XDoc otherwise Forrest doesn't know what to do with
>>it.
>>
>>We provide a stylesheet called html-to-document.xsl for this, so just
>>add a transform after your transform using the above XSL.

> <map:transform src="file:///usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/docbook/xsl/html/chunk.xsl">
>   <map:parameter name="html.stylesheet" value="standard.css"/>
> </map:transform>
> <map:transform src="file:///home/fabian/opt/apache-forrest-0.7/main/webapp/resources/stylesheets/html2document.xsl">

You should not be using fixed paths to resources, it means you can't
move the resources later. See the Forrest core sitemaps for examples of
how to do this properly.

> When I try to access the tutorial I get "This file is not in a html
> format, please convert manually.

The the document output by the stylesheet is not html ;-)

I'll expand more in reply to your other mail which has more information.

Ross