forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ProjectInfo] forrest run - or site - does not work...
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:38:36 GMT
Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    Like I said in the subject, I cannot generate the project info.
>    (It seems do miss a file called
> ...\documentation\content\xdocs\descriptor.forrest)
>    Do I create a bug or does anyone knows what's the problem ?

you need to define the project.descriptor.forrest match in the
locationmap see [1]

The above error looks like it can't find project.descriptor.forrest and
ends up looking in the xdocs (project.* files default to the xdoc
directory).

Please create a bug report about this misleading error - we need to
improve that.

[1]
http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo/#Project+Details

Ross