forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest Friday for November (was Re: LaTeX output plugin)
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 16:26:29 GMT
Gav.... wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for bringing this up, sorry I've not been able to respond quicker
and help develop a plan for FF.

I will present for some of the time. My own focus will be on finishing
off the locationmap stuff (FOR-200) which is a precursor to the views
integration which, in turn is a precursor to the XHTML2 move.

I'll also be spending some time sorting out the issue tracker to
prioritise for a 0.8 release - maybe I'll even fix a couple of issues!

It would be great if we can see the tasks in FOR-184 (XHTML2) fleshed
out by those who understand how the views 2 stuff impacts them.

Ross