forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Access is denied"
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 21:23:58 GMT
greg.vaco@cox.net wrote:
> I can generate Seed without the error, unless I include wholesite.pdf, which will also
cause the problem.

Thanks for moving this to dev list.

Does your site use wholesite.pdf as well?

Does your site have a custom sitemap?

If you do "forrest run" in your site can you retrieve any page?

Please turn on the debug logging for the locationmap:

- open FORREST_HOME/main/webapp/WEB-INF/logkit.xconf
- find the element that has "<category name="modules.mapper.lm"
- set the log-level attribute of that element to "debug"

Now do "forrest run" and reproduce the error you are reporting.

Now send the log to me (privately as it will be large). I'll snip the
relevant parts and post something meaningful to the list (if I can ;-)

Ross

>>From: <greg.vaco@cox.net>
>>Date: 2005/11/03 Thu AM 09:23:27 EST
>>To: <user@forrest.apache.org>
>>Subject: "Access is denied" errors
>>

>>After upgrading to Head (r33054), I started receiving this error:
>>
>>E:\Forrest\apache-forrest-head\forrest\main\webapp\. (Access is denied)
>>
>>Previously I was using a version from about a month ago.   Are there any diagnostic
logs that could help be pinpoint the failure?