forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: improving menus and linking (Was: vague issues with Forrest use)
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 10:16:50 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>>As for mangling the names to get the right order - it makes me shudder!!
>>But if users would prefer it then it could be made an option.
> Keeping it simple is sometimes more important than fancy architecture.
> And it doesn't hurt to provide such a simple plugin as an alternative
> approach to get started.

Wow, can you beleive it, McPlugin forgot how easy it is to create
plugins. I even suggested, some time ago, that we could have seeds for
different types of users that would adopt the relevant plugins. So we
could have a "quick start" seed that used this site.xml generator.

Anywone care to create this internal plugin? It's only really a matter
of adapting what I have already done in the resume plugin.

View raw message