forrest-dev mailing list archives

From <greg.v...@cox.net>
Subject Access is Denied errror - reposting
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:38:26 GMT
I'm still receiving "(Access is Denied)" errors with the latest version of Forrest Head when
it refers back to something in FORREST_HOME (e.g., \forrest\main\webapp\.).  I can recreate
the problem by uncommenting the wholesite.pdf in Forrest Seed and running it either dynamically
or statically.  Either way, things work well until the error occurs.  Additionally, in my
real site, I also encounter the error when using my custom skin or on all references that
are resolved using a locationmap.  I am running WinXP Pro with all of the latest critical
updates as a member of the Administrators group using Java SDK/JRE 1.5.0_05.

Can anyone reproduce this problem, or is it something funky with my configuration?  I've recreated
the problem on two other similarly configured machines; so, I assume others can reproduce
it.

Ross --

I sent the log files to rgardler_at_apache.org back on 11/8; I'm not sure if you ever received
them.  Refer to: http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@forrest.apache.org/msg06175.html

Thanks,
Greg