forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: linkmap empty
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 05:37:57 GMT
Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> I just checked now so I'm not sure when the problem originated, but if I do a
> fresh seed-v2 and navigate to localhost:8888/linkmap.html after 'forrest
> run', I get a mostly empty page. That is, the regular page structure is
> there, but there's no content.
>
> The problem persists with a normal forrest seed/seed-basic so the problem is
> deeper than v2. Any ideas?

Yes it is another side-effect of the workaround for
"upgrading to commons-jxpath-1.2.jar causes failures
with linkrewriter protocols site: etc."

I have a workaround which i will commit.

However, i notice that it doesn't give the full linkmap
and this was the state prior to the FOR-675 workaround.
So there is some other issue too.

-David