forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: docbook documentation splittet in several chunk
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:43:54 GMT
Fabian M?ller wrote:

> Because of this and other things I did not understand I downloaded the
> file manually.

But if you had an internet connection, then forrest will get
it automatically for you. It only needs to do it once.

If forrest cannot get it (e.g. you are in a restricted zone with
secure firewalls to stop automated processes such as forrest)
then forrest will report the error and try to suggest solutions
to the problem.

A temporary network glitch is another problem, so if forrest fails,
then always test another service, such as retrieving your email.

-David