forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: deployed plugins with wrong version number
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:23:21 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >
> >I wonder if it is because there in no "unversioned"
> >plugin in the 0.7 directory. At 0.7 release time
> >perhaps we needed to copy the unversioned ones there too.
>
> Yes, that will be it, I'll look into this ASAP. Thanks.

I tried this by:
cd forrest-site/plugins/0.7/
svn cp org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo-0.1.zip org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo.zip
svn commit
... then waited for the hourly cronjob to 'svn update' our site.

Then tried again with forrest_07 and same problem that was
reported above.

I noticed that it is trying to retrieve:
http://forrest.apache.org/plugins//org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo.zip
... perhaps needs /0.7/ in that empty space.

-David