forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject deployed plugins with wrong version number
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 02:38:28 GMT
Bringing over from the user list:
Re: Installation/Internal Server Error Cocoon related?

David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
> > David Crossley wrote:
> > >
> > >Ross, i wonder if this is because of the plugins revamp that
> > >we are doing today. I deployed some plugins, and they probably
> > >did not have the version number bumped to 0.8
> > >
> > >What do you reckon?
> >
> > It is possible, although I don't think so since it is reported as
> > working with forrest run and site, the problem is only in webapp. We
> > need to do some testing locally to confirm this though.
> >
> > I'm going to bed very soon. If you have the time could you install a 0.7
> > version of Forrest and try and reproduce.
>
> Yep, that is probably it. I can confirm the failure
> that Chris reported. Thanks.
>
> I will report back when it is fixed.

Ross, i needed to go back to 2 months ago. The projectInfo
plugin started to use the locationmap at r278579
and we must have accidently deployed it as version 0.7
rather than as 0.8-dev

Anyway, i redeployed that old input.projectInfo and
redeployed the output.POD and output.Text plugins from
yesterday.

Then the site-author build worked fine using forrest-0.7

Then re-deploying the version 0.8 of the projectInfo
plugins caused the error again.

-David