forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please TEST SVN head
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:37:27 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> I just completed the last of the moves over to locationmap in the core
> sitemaps (with help from others of course).
>
> The automated tests seem to be working fine.

Actually the forrestbot hasn't run yet since your change.
It will do in about ten minutes.

>  However, we need a more
> thorough test than this. We need manual visual checks of the generated
> sites.
>
> Can all devs please SVN up and build the sites you are most familiar
> with and look for any problems.

Ah, just found some problems doing 'forrest' in
the site-author directory.

Looks like the embedded PNGs ...

* [60/144]  [1/72]    0.959s 13.0Kb  docs_0_80/howto/multi/step2.html
X [0]                                     docs_0_70/images/new-project.png     BROKEN: /svn/asf/forrest/site-author/./content/xdocs/images.docs_0_70/new-project.png
(No such file or directory)

-David