forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest Friday for November (was Re: LaTeX output plugin)
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 04:24:28 GMT
11 November starting at 06:00 Greenwich Mean Time.
See the calendar for your time zone.

We will use conventional IRC. The main communication
medium is still the dev mailing list.

The channel name is "for-n".

The topic is to finish locationmap, clean up Jira,
prioritise issues for next release, more xhtml2 dev.
See below.

So the start time is 2 hours away.

-David