forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <ferdin...@apache.org>
Subject SmartSlides Input PlugIn (aka SlidyPlugin)
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:54:22 GMT
OK, I've commited part 1, the input plugin for now to learn about
connecting the grammar properly.

SmartSlides is about creating smart presentations using a specialized
grammar that guides the users through the creation process.

I've renamed it to 'SmartSlides' since 'Slidy' is really only a small part of it
all and will only play a role in the output-plugin.

At this point the ant test fails because
the presentation example document cannot be verified.

Btw: Is there a way around having to create yet another plugin for the
output as a slidy presentation. It will create so much redundand code
(example site, grammar, documentation) that it would really be much
nicer if I could create it as an inAndOutputPlugin.

--
Ferdinand Soethe