forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject A "thank you" to the forrest community
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 23:26:58 GMT
Hi all,

I just want to say: thanks to everyone helping to bring forrest closer
to 1.0, our *first* stable version.

Like said in other threads the developing of the dispatcher (aka views)
has took a long time (more then a year till the first ideas). While
developing this and other components in forrest not only code have been
formed but as well a community. That may sound a wee bit pathetic but
truly I feel proud being part of something that great.

I am often appear the pushy, inpatient and demanding one (often unable
to express/explain myself), but deep done in my heart I am very grateful
for all the good work that this community is doing. I say this far too
less:

Thank you all!

Danke an euch alle!

Gracias a todos!