forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CSS in Views 2
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:11:57 GMT
El dom, 20-11-2005 a las 16:08 +0000, Ross Gardler escribió:
> Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> > On Saturday 19 November 2005 3:10 pm, Ross Gardler wrote:
> >
> >>Where should my CSS go?
> >

> > I find it easiest to just create my own custom theme (it can inherit from pelt
> > etc). Lets say you called your theme ross-theme (ingenious!):
> >
> > $ cd src/documentation
> > $ mkdir -p resources/themes/ross-theme
> > $ mkdir -p resources/themes/ross-theme/css
> > $ mkdir -p resources/themes/ross-theme/html
> > $ mkdir -p resources/themes/ross-theme/js
> >
> > Your custom fv can be put as resources/themes/ross-theme.fv
>
> Cool, I'm already using a custom theme, but the *.fv is in the xdocs
> directory. What you suggest makes more sense.
>
> Thanks.

cd
$forrest-trunk/main/template-sites/v2/src/documentation/resources/themes
tree
.
`-- common
    |-- css
    |-- html
    |   |-- ajax-example.ft
    |   |-- branding-theme-switcher.ft
    |   `-- nav-main-testing.ft
    `-- js
        `-- cssStyleSwitcher.js

Just put it into common. That is the default fallback for the project if
no theme is selected. If you need to override that with theme specific
stuff just create a dir $themeName and apply above structurer.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"