forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: do not switch themes via browser (Was: svn commit: r345206)
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:31:52 GMT
El vie, 18-11-2005 a las 12:56 +1100, David Crossley escribió:
> David Crossley wrote:
Page Style" to switch

> > > Hmm, why did you add this note?
> >
> > Want the developers to know immediately that themes can be applied.
> > The default "pelt" theme looks ghastly at the moment on Mac/Firefox
> > using unreadable fonts. Anyway, will follow your advice below.
>
> Oh, and the other reason was stupidity. :-)
> I completely forgot to look at the Samples
> to see the theme switching in action.

jeje ;-)

Yeah it is in the samples, gush, sorry I should have told you in the
first place. To point to this sample contract would be the way I guess.
I would not mention the browser for now.

Kevin came up with a way how to have both theme switching with script
and browser. Kevin do you have a patch for it?

salu2

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"