forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] future of v2
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:51:18 GMT
El lun, 14-11-2005 a las 10:49 +0000, Ross Gardler escribió:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> >
> >>Hi all, ...
> >

> > Don't think that no-one is interested. I, for one, have been
> > extremely busy with other Forrest stuff these last few days.
> > I will try to answer soon.
>

> Ditto, this requires too much thought for the time I have available
> right now.

No worries.

Writing this thought down in the first place helped me a lot as basic
guideline for my java code. ;-) I have some working code (it is still
too experimental to check it in) that just follows the thought.

I will answer in detail to my own RT (since nobody wants). ;-)
jeje

salu2
--
thorsten