forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: docbook documentation splittet in several chunk
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:33:11 GMT
El vie, 11-11-2005 a las 16:15 +0100, Fabian Müller escribió:
> In my sitemap.xmap I tryed a lot of different configurations. Here is
> one of them:
>
> <map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
>  <map:pipelines>
>   <map:pipeline>
> <map:match pattern="tutorial.html">
>    <map:generate src="/home/fabian/homepages/openpbx-docs.org/src/documentation/content/xdocs/tutorial.xml"/>
>    <map:transform src="/usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/docbook/xsl/html/chunk.xsl"/>
>    <map:serialize type="html"/>
> </map:match>

>     <map:serialize/>
This does not makes sense. Remove this serializer.

>   </map:pipeline>
>  </map:pipelines>
> </map:sitemap>
>
> When I try to access tutorial.html I get a blank page.
> When I try to access index.html I get the following error message:
>
> Must set a generator before setting serializer 'html' at [unknown location]
see above

> When I take out "<map:serialize/>" the error message disappears and
> the blank page persists.
error disappearing makes sense (see above) . ;-) The blank page is due
to mismatches in xsl I guess. Can be all includes be found?

> When I replace
> /usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/docbook/xsl/html/chunk.xsl
> by
> /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/xhtml/docbook.xsl
> I get the documentation in one page again.
> I also tryed to replace
> /usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/docbook/xsl/html/chunk.xsl
> by
> /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/xhtml/chunk.xsl
> but it did not change anything.
>
> I tryed a lot of other things but nothing worked.

just start small:
<xsl:template match="/">
 <xsl:copy-of select="."/>
</xsl:template>

Then you see which elements need to be transformed. You need some
knowledge of xsl and cocoon to make the whole story working.

> BTW: Is it necassary to restart the Jetty server each time after I
> made a change to sitemap.xmap?

no

> Fabian Müller

salu2