forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: dynamic theme switcher (was: svn commit: r329808)
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 00:45:52 GMT
El mar, 01-11-2005 a las 18:32 +0000, Kevin escribió:
> If two style sheets are needed to define the complete layout I
> think they both need to be rel="alternate stylesheet" and have the
> same title. If the idea is to have a common css "pelt.basic.css".
> This is made persistant with rel="stylesheet" and no title

How would the switch to the default.css (future common.css) work?

You did unset all rel="alternate stylesheet" via requesting a "" title
but not the rel="stylesheet". Would that not interfere with e.g.
default.css?

> and then
> a <style rel="alternate stylesheet" title="Pelt-Collabnet" ...>
> choice would be aggregated.

see above. If it is possible to have default.css working with
rel="stylesheet" approach I will happily apply it. ;-)
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)