forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrestbar = cool tool
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 10:20:42 GMT
El jue, 03-11-2005 a las 09:57 +0000, Ross Gardler escribió:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Ross Gardler wrote:

> >>One more thing to do on the release of a Forrest version :-(
> >>
> >>(but worth the effort)
> >

> > However what i meant was that until these recent changes
> > that now point directly to material in trunk, we could
> > update the docs and forrestbar.xpi on the website.
> > Now any updates need to wait until we do the 0.8 release.
>
> Yes, before such changes we should have created a version in the 0.7
> branch. What I meant was we will now have to wait until 0.8 to do this
> (unless someone knows which revision introduced 0.8-dev specific stuff
> and does the merge into the 0.7 branch now).

Dudes, it was as well me with v2 specific stuff. I am sorry I thought we
should use and extend the forrestbar in current dev (0.8-dev).

We can just comment out the v2 stuff (xul is xml, just surround it with
<!-- -->) which is kind of a petty because the forrestbar is in *TRUNK*
and IMO trunk code is current dev. Freezing it to a certain version
(0.7) is IMO the wrong approach.

Anyway should we comment the calling code?

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"