forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: views v2 corner images
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 09:43:01 GMT
Hi Kevin,

I played around with that yesterday. I run into the same problem like
you describe that the images are not generated with forrest site. :(

Actually forrest run works like a charm but the static export not.
Actually that is not the only thing that is working probably in forrest
site. The ls.contracts.xml as well is not being created.

I do not know ATM why, but we need to fix this ASAP.

salu2

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"